What is Fresco?
FRESCO is an all-in-one washroom cleaner for showers, toilets and ceramic tiles. It has been specially formulated to be environmentally preferable.
- Rips through soap scum, limescale & biowaste
- Thick formula clings to the walls for longer
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free & eco-friendly
How Does It Work?
FRESCO is an all-purpose washroom cleaner. Used neat, it is a forceful cleaner of toilets, urinals and showers. Diluted, it is ideal for washroom floors, walls, basins and fixtures. FRESCO¡¯s lime oils deodorise the washroom and leave a fresh lingering fragrance.
For Use On:
FRESCO will easily dissolve lime, bio-waste, urine, hard surface scale, soap and fat scum on all washroom surfaces, yet it will not harm stainless steel, porcelain, ceramics or glass even during periods of prolonged contact. FRESCO¡¯s thickened formula clings to vertical surfaces allowing the product to work to its fullest potential. While at full strength, FRESCO¡¯s mixture of natural acids provides exceptional cleaning power, clever formulation means that, when diluted, the acid power recedes leaving a solution that is not harmful to grouting or ceramic tiles.
CAUTION: NOT suitable for use on marble, terrazzo, or laminate surfaces.
FRESCO is a new-generation cleaning liquid formulated for maximum effectiveness with an absolute minimum impact on the environment. Consider the following features :
- BIODEGRADABLE ¨C Rapidly breaks down into friendly by-products.
- RENEWABLE & REGROWABLE ¨C Detergents are derived from coconut oil, acids from citrus fruit and malt products and lime oil from citrus fruit. Lime oil endows FRESCO with an excellent natural solvent and a refreshing perfume.
- ORGANIC ACID INGREDIENTS ¨C Contains a mild food acid with no irritating fumes, low in corrosiveness and toxicity. Cleaners will want to use this cleanser.
- NO toxic, harmful or ecologically-suspect ingredients: no ammonia, glycol ethers, nonylphenol ethoxylates, caustics, corrosives, chlorine, heavy metal sequestering agents or phthalates.
FRESCO containers will be cleaned and reused if returned to Agar Cleaning Systems Pty Ltd, significantly reducing plastic usage and waste. The containers can also be recycled.