Agar MOP OIL
What is Mop Oil?
MOP OIL is a versatile penetrating oil with a multitude of uses, including as a wooden floor treatment and a dust mop treatment to assist in attracting and holding dust.
- A clear satin floor finish with penetrating oils.
- Absorbs into the cells of the wood.
- Easy to spread.
- Will never crack, blister or peel off.
- Allows wood to ¡®breathe¡¯ while making it resistant to spills and stains.
- Can be renewed without the need for sanding.
- Attracts dust and holds it on the mop fibres.
- Increases life of floors by reducing the abrasive effects of tracked in dirt and dust.
How does it work?
MOP OIL contains penetrating oils and a mineral spirit to enhance its penetrating action.
For use on :
MOP OIL can be used to treat wooden and cork floors. It is also used to treat cotton dust mops. Note: Mop Oil is not suitable for use with surface finishes.