Agar CLEANSAVE 5
What is CleanSave 5?
CLEANSAVE 5 is a fast-acting glass cleaner that rapidly penetrates and removes light to medium soil loads leaving sparkling clean windows and mirrors. It has been formulated to produce the lowest possible impacts on both people and the environment, whilst facilitating highly effective and productive cleaning.
CLEANSAVE 5 is a part of the CLEANSAVE Closed Loop Chemical and Dispensing System which prevents cleaners from having contact with the concentrated chemicals.
CLEANSAVE is a range of performance driven, concentrated chemicals that are supplied in tamper-proof packaging for dispensing automatic dilution systems. Each convenient 2.4L bottle comes fitted with a safety insert that stops cleaners from being able to access the concentrate. The products can only be diluted through dispensers which provides complete control over dilution, stopping over-dosing and product wastage and improving safety.
- Highly concentrated to get more out of each bottle
- Provides control over dilution
- Virtually no product wastage or ¡®over dosing¡¯
- Leaves glass and mirrors sparkling clean
- Attacks dirt fast and evaporates quickly
- Not classified as Dangerous Goods
- Colour and number coded for ease of use and safety
- Environmentally responsible, biodegradable and phosphate-free
- Reduces packaging, transport and storage requirements
How Does It Work?
The surfactants in CLEANSAVE 5 are classed as colloidal particles that work on a macromolecular level to remove soil. These particles reduce the surface tension of the solution, attack and encapsulate oil and dirt and separate these substances from the surface being cleaned. The oil and dirt can then be wiped away easily.
For Use On:
CLEANSAVE 5 is a fast-acting cleaner for glass, stainless steel and chrome surfaces. It removes oil, greasy films, lipstick, finger marks and all other soilage from windows and display cabinets without leaving any film streaks. CLEANSAVE 5 leaves glass windows and mirrors clean and sparkling.