Agar CLEANSAVE 4T
What is CleanSave 4T?
A powerful detergent for toilets and urinals. It cleans and brightens porcelain, ceramic and stainless steel sinks, basins, urinals and toilet bowls. CLEANSAVE 4T is a part of the CLEANSAVE Closed Loop Chemical and Dispensing System which prevents cleaners from having contact with the concentrated chemicals.
CLEANSAVE is a range of performance driven, concentrated chemicals that are supplied in tamper-proof packaging for dispensing automatic dilution systems. Each convenient 2.4L bottle comes fitted with a safety insert that stops cleaners from being able to access the concentrate. The products can only be diluted through dispensers which provides complete control over dilution, stopping over-dosing and product wastage and improving safety.
- Highly concentrated to get more out of each bottle
- Provides control over dilution
- Virtually no product wastage or ¡®over dosing¡¯
- Excellent day-to-day toilet cleaning performance
- Rapidly removes soilage
- Colour and number coded for ease of use and safety
- Environmentally responsible, biodegradable and phosphate-free
- Reduces packaging, transport and storage requirements
CLEANSAVE 4T has been made from ingredients that have been chosen to give the following properties:
- Highly biodegradable surfactants
- pH mildly acidic
- Naturally derived surfactants
- Minimal VOC¡¯s (volatile organic compounds)
- Recyclable packaging
How Does It Work?
CLEANSAVE 4T¡¯s special formula will dissolve rust but will not affect stainless steel, even during periods of prolonged contact.
For Use On:
CLEANSAVE 4T is a mild-acid cleaner for toilets, urinals, tiled washroom floors, walls, baths, basins and shower recesses. It dissolves all types of deposits from porcelain, ceramic and stainless steel surfaces, and leaves surfaces perfumed with a eucalyptus fragrance.